The House Leader facilitates, coordinates, and participates in caring for the members of the home, ensures adherence to Ministry Guidelines and L’Arche Ottawa Policies and Procedures, and works in association with the house team, and the leadership team of L’Arche Ottawa.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- effective communication skills
- creative problem solving and decision making skills
- the ability to prioritize tasks and manage change
- the ability to be a team builder
- the ability to supervise and support team members in all aspects of their role.
- the ability to plan and maintain household schedules and routines.
- the flexibility to work evenings and weekends